Tuesday, May 10, 2011

...and in gardening news...

For my birthday this year, my dear husband bought me two of these radical topsy turvy tomato trees. Yep, I saw the infomercial. I had to have it.

I have no idea if they will work or not, but the infomercial said it was amazingly easy and no fail...so...we'll see. In one, I planted three varieties of tomato, and in the other I planted zukes, basil and crookie squash. It's going to be really interesting to see how they progress.

In other garden news, our little in-the-ground garden is sprouting nicely and our pea-pea-tee-pee is looking happy as the little peas curve their way up. As soon as its more impressive, i'll take some shots to share.

gotta get this garden growing before M. makes his appearance. Which, by now, is in the next few weeks.

No comments: