Monday, February 1, 2010

best/worst day

ok, here it is. I'm going to keep this short...

I went to Paris yesterday and it was wonderful to spend the day with the band - Gregg, Yannick and Justine. We had a photo shoot with an amazing photographer (i'll post his link when i get it) and we just had a wonderful, bonding kind of day. www.inbrokenenglish.com

And here's the bad part: My backpack got stolen from right under my feet at a cafe. In my backpack was my computer, ipod, phone, wallet with lots of important cards and docs, a bag of m&m's, and all sorts of other important things.

On my computer was the first ten chapters of the book i've been writing and my vast library of music as well as all of my own recordings. I am...crushed.

So, as you can guess, I'm going to be pretty much out of touch. I can use Roel's computer to check my email ands tuff, though - so don't forget me!! Loves and hugs to my homies.

x,c.

4 comments:

yaffle said...

no way, that's horrible, bastard thieves.

don't know what else to say :(

our national space said...

this is horrible - I am so sorry. ugh. :(

UKISOCIETY said...

Get a flashcard and backup your prose. I want to read that book!
Hugs

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

:-( xox