Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wandering Owl


Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that i've returned to the wonderful world of journalism and editorial work.  I thought it would be a good idea to set up a 'more serious' blog where I could more eloquently express my writing style.  The blog will also be used as an example for magazine editors to read to get a feel for my how I word things.  This is the sort of work I have done in the past, and work that I look forward to continuing now that I'm here in Antwerp.

I'll mainly be discussing the views of the expatriate as well as places, people and things that I encounter in my daily life here in Belgium - through the eyes of an somewhat insane American.

wanderingowl.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Nordica said...

read and bookmarked, thanks!
I'm looking forward to more on that front, too (and I love the header graphic over there!)

yaffle said...

I just knew your thought bubbles were owl shaped.

new blog? must devour new blog...

Andrew said...

I come to catch up on these blogs and find you have a whole nother blog that I'm also behind in! Trixter!

P.S. Wordpress is a much nicer blog host, in addition to looking much more professional, IMO, might be worth a look if you haven't.

billilovesmargot said...

"Its shiny, black head looked up at me as if to tease, and its creamy body curved in rancid grace against my silver spoon."

that is a lovely sentence. i love reading it aloud. the sounds are nice together.

try using a "justify" tag for your posts there so it lines up the beginning and ends of your lines like in my blog. it looks easier to read for those lack-of-time editors and such. ;)