Saturday, January 31, 2009

its weekend

and its really cold here.  I think it's -4c. or something today in Antwerp.  Anyway, just a quick note to wish you a nice, warm weekend...and some songs to the right to keep you toasty and creative wherever you are.

Despite the cold, I'm feeling the urge to leave my cave.   ;-)

ps: if you haven't yet discovered the genius-ness that is the band 'BEIRUT', I highly recommend you check them out.  They're my current favorite; I can't get enough of 'a sunday smile'. ok, i'll try to stop talking about music now...

5 comments:

La Coccinelle said...

Love Beirut too! am a fan :)

yaffle said...

it's freezing here too, I am attempting to build a toasty cocoon around the computer while I listen to today's tunes.

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

ITS FREEZING EVERYWHERE AHHHHHHH! But your set list does make me warm ♥

oooo la la my word verification is 'zinozin'. I like the sound of that.

zzzzzzane said...

yes. beirut is lovely!

i must listen to all of your music. you know how to listen!

zzzzzzane said...

noah and the whale - 5 years time