2. you can't smell the neighbor's stinky soup, you can only smell your own stinky soup
3. you can play your ukulele and sing at the top of your lungs outside without getting strange looks from people...of course, your cat will still give you "the look" but what's new
5. it's quiet in the middle of nowhere, and the sounds that do make it in are soothing
6. you don't have to tell your kids to use their "quiet voices", you can tell them to scream louder!
7. reading in your nightgown on the front porch in a rocking chair *sigh*
8. lots and lots and lots and LOTS of space for growing fruits, veggies, berries, herbs and trees!
9. all of these people mashed together in these neighborhoods makes me a bit anxious...
10. cold chilly brisk walks in your fleece coat and pajama pants without running into a single other person...
...oh and SO many more reasons! and yes, i'm aware that i could fulfill many of these here in my rowhouse, but... plus, i find it wonderful envisioning these dreams i have...you never know what will become of your visions!