Monday, November 10, 2008

of course!

all the people i love have an open invitation to take part in my middle of nowhere pajama paradise.  yaffle can hug trees as much and in any manner he wishes to...in fact, i think yaffle should live in a tree-house.  we'll build it near matthias's in-hill low-impact hobbit house, and across form mariam's open air paradise.  ONS can have the a-frame in the corner, and i'll build my mom and sister their own lime-rendered oak-beam cottages.  of course geoff will have to be there...i see him and his gang  in a cabin of sorts.  i'll live with my gaggle in a straw bale masterpiece with central wood burning stove.  there are so many wonderful friends and loved-ones i'd love to have near me; living together, ecologically and self-sustainable...i'll even let you drop in on me from time to time...when the porch light is green that's your sign that it's a-ok for tea-sipping and chit chat.  we'll all be happy.

a girl can dream;-)...


4 comments:

bwhahrhr said...

I never laughed so much in the last 2 weeks when reading: "in-hill low-impact hobbit house".

That being written, I think ONS would be more fitting to be living in the treehouse.

I am not sure how and if you americans are familiar with asterix, but in that comic there was a bard called Trubadix who lived in a treehouse.

zzzzzzane said...

bonfires!

yaffle said...

I'm going to throw acorns at that hobbit house.

billilovesmargot said...

can i build a highrise there?! and a parking structure for my hummers?! that would be awesome wouldn't it?! oh and a starbucks...

oh wait... i missed the point. haha. ;)

your dream sounds lovely!