Monday, September 15, 2008

Thankyou Yaffle!!


So, just to catch a few of you up...Yaffle stole my favorite hat.  He somehow brought his little animated self to Belgium from England for the sole purpose of stealing my favorite hat out of my grocery cart at the Aldi.  Living without my hat has been difficult to say the least. Eventually, I was forced to go and buy another hat.  It just hasn't been the same.  The new hat is a bit tight (even for my teeny head), and it just isn't as cozy and worn in as the old one.  Plus, Yaffle was very smug and proud of himself about stealing my hat...

Well, I guess guilt got the best of him, because on Saturday morning, my hat was in our bike cart.  You can not even imagine my joy and shrieking as I stood on the street screaming "my hat! my hat!"  So I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Yaffle.  

*some facts may have been changed to cover up the humiliation of Callie Roadcap, as a result of her own absent-mindedness*

3 comments:

yaffle said...

Very mysterious how this "lost" hat found its way back to you, it definitely was LOST and wasn't just MISPLACED conveniently so you could buy a new one.

bwhahrhr said...

Yaffle seems like a great guy. He stole your hat and gave it back, just so you know how much you have found in your hat!

La Coccinelle said...

You look so lovely with your cap!
Did you really buy that in Aldi? it looks great!