Wednesday, August 20, 2008

the owl writes!

What have I got to write about?  Well, I guess, all the things I don't make video blogs about.  I used to make a video blog almost weekly, always something to talk about.  I still feel that way, unfortunately, or fortunately, my ukulele has taken over my youtube account, and by the looks of it, my video blogs aren't even slightly as exciting as me plunking away on four strings.   I'm ok with this, and actually, it is sort of nice to write something, erase, and start over without editing software being involved.  i like this medium. I'm going to use it. 

1 comment:

HumbleUker said...

I took a look at your site because of the uke aspect. I think I found you on a thread at www.ukulelehunt.com. I am a uke player in the East SF Bay. Berkeley and Santa Cruz clubs. I started a blog about 2 months ago as a way to share the repetitive stuff I've been sending to more and more uke-friends. Good luck with the Dutch. I have been studying Swedish and Brazilian Portuguese. What was that nonsense about the psyco-symbols? I enjoyed your writings. J