Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Molly


This is Molly, our new addition.  It has been difficult for all of us leaving Stella in Visalia with my Mother.  We were very concerned about the stress involved in putting her in the cargo of the airplane for such a long flight.  I researched every way possible we could have brought her to Belgium, but nothing seemed quite right, or healthy for Stella.  I would still like to bring her back with us at some point, but until then, we have Molly to keep our laps warm.  

She looked absolutely pitiful caged up when we found her.  Yesterday Roel brought her home on his bicycle (an adventure for Roel and Molly).  She has adjusted amazingly well.  She has the sweetest disposition and is really frisky and fun.  

Kitty-Cats are so special, and I'm really happy to have Molly here with us!

5 comments:

MaddoxHardcore said...

My goodness Molly is gorgeous!!

Oh yeh, im all over your blog....


xxx

bwhahrhr said...

a yay for double-cuteness in pictureformat and a woohooo for you having a cat

yaffle said...

I've never had a pet, I will adopt molly as my e-pet.

zzzzzzane said...

AH! super duper adorable! i miss cats.!

HumbleUker said...

I've have a gray tiger-striped Molly. She's lovable and psycho. Ceiling fans are her arch-enemy as are all humans that attempt to straight blankets underneath her while she sleeps on the bed. She's a real snuggler too.